This call is currently closed. We will inform you as soon as more information is available.
With the SDG Partnership facility (SDGP), the Dutch government aims to help achieve various sustainable development goals in developing countries. The SDGP works with partnerships between government, businesses, NGOs and/or knowledge centers.
The tender is aimed at stimulating private sector development and improving food security in developing countries through public-private partnerships (PPPs). PPPs can submit project proposals focused on at least one of the following themes:
- Nutritional value
- Sustainable value chains
- Sustainable and climate-resilient food production systems
- Better work and income for youth and women
- The SGDP programme is open to activities in the countries included on the SDGP target country list. Projects normally target one of these countries.
- The PPP consortium should consist of at least one (local) public institution, one enterprise and one NGO and/or knowledge center. At least one Dutch party and one local party should participate, with a maximum of 6 partners.
- Eligible costs: costs of technical assistance and hardware.
- Project duration: maximum 7 years.
- Subsidy: €500,000 to €3,000,000.
- Subsidy rate: 50%.
- Budget tender 2019: €30M
This factsheet aims to provide a quick overview of the objectives, structure and conditions of this grant scheme (as known on 30-1-2020). Based on this information no conclusions can be drawn. In addition, this document has no legal status. In the case you are interested or wish to receive additional information, please contact Evers + Manders Subsidieadviseurs (+31 33 253 4820).
Follow us on LinkedIn!