The Erasmus+ programme is a European funding programme in the field of education and training. It contributes to sustainable economic growth, employment, social cohesion, and the strengthening of European identity. Erasmus+ does this by supporting the educational, professional, and personal development of its participants in education, training, and sports, both within Europe and beyond.
There are three Key Actions (KA):
- KA 1 is aimed towards increasing the mobility of individuals in education and exchange projects for young people.
- KA 2 supports cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practices.
- KA 3 is aimed towards supporting policy reform.
Erasmus + supports international partnerships that improve the quality of education and training. A partnership may lead to innovation in education, increased cohesion between education and business, and impact on the social and organisational level. Within these international partnerships, educational and youth organisations can cooperate with institutions, organisations, and companies, both in their home countries and abroad. Educational organisations may come from primary, secondary, and higher education. Organisations from adult education may also participate. This latter group includes organisations from the formal, informal, and non-formal adult education sector. Partnerships should focus on one or more priorities set out by the programme:
- Inclusion and diversity, equal opportunities
- Digital transformation
- Participation in democracy
- Sustainability, awareness, behavioural change
Each year one or two calls for proposals are published. You can apply for both small and large partnerships.
- A minimum of 2 partners from 2 different countries
- Project duration between 6 and 24 months
- A minimum of 3 partners from 3 different countries
- Project duration between 1 and 3 years
Partnerships are applied for with the national agency of the programme (Nuffic).
- Small partnerships can apply for a lump sum between €30,000 and €60,000.
- Large partnerships can apply for up to €400,000, with flat rates for project management, staff costs, travel expenses, and training costs.
- The next deadline is 20 May 2021 – 12.00 CET.
Follow us on LinkedIn!