The goal of SET is to ensure that the elderly and people with a chronic illness with a greater quality of life can live longer at home with the help of e-health solutions. Healthcare organisations under the WLZ, WMO or Zvw can apply to scale up and secure e-health solutions together with a purchaser.
SET is about scaling up and structurally embedding existing e-health solutions. The solution must already be used by at least 100 clients or informal carers in the Netherlands, of which 10 with the applicant. The solution should:
- improve the quality of life of people with a (risk of) chronic illness or elderly people with a care or support need;
- enable caregivers to deliver a better quality of service with less workload and more satisfaction;
- municipalities and health insurers can help more people with a care demand with the same costs.
Other conditions are:
- The applicant is a provider of care and/or support
- The innovation cluster consists of at least 1 provider and 1 purchaser of care.
- The duration is a maximum of 3 years.
The grant amounts to 50% of the eligible costs. Other eligible costs are:
- Personnel costs
- Administrative costs
- Investment costs e-health (max. 20% total costs).
With a SET application you can choose from two options:
- Application for a small innovation cluster (subsidy amount up to €125,000).
- Application for a large innovation cluster (subsidy amount from €125,000).
The minimum grant amount is €50,000 and the maximum €750,000.
Applications can be submitted continuously from 14 July 2022.
Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest projects!