DKTI-Transport is aimed at demonstrating sustainable innovations with low or zero CO2 emissions in the transport sector. The programme focuses on stimulating the transition towards innovative and sustainable energy carriers across the breadth of the Paris Climate Agreement. Grants are available for:
- Experimental development and living labs for the testing and demonstrating of various means of transport (including road and waterborne goods transport; public transport bus services; vehicles for use on airport sites; zero-emission mobile machinery, in particular for residential construction)
- Feasibility studies for low-emission transport vehicles
- Innovation clusters
- Co-financing of tank and charging infrastructure
- New: DKTI Learning by Using
DKTI Learning by Using
Below, the outline of the facts concerning DKTI Learning by Using:
- Sharing and gaining experience concerning the large-scale deployment of zero-emission vehicles. These include plug-in hybrids; battery-electric; and hydrogen-electric vehicles.
- Projects concern minimal numbers of vehicles.
- A combination with the roll-out or use of existing tank or charging infrastructure can be considered. Collaboration between companies is encouraged.
- A plan for data collection and processing, as well as dissemination, is part of the project.
- Applications are handled according to the first come, first serve principle.
Feel free to contact us for advice on the link between your project idea and the thematic focus of 2020-2021.
- Experimental development; demonstrations of means of transport, feasibility studies, innovation clusters, and co-financing EU projects can be requested by individual companies or a consortium.
- Living labs are only eligible if there is a partnership with at least one company.
|Type of project||Grant percentage||Maximum grant||Duration|
|Experimental development||25-60%||€ 500,000||2 years|
|Living labs||25-60%||€ 2,000,000||3 years|
|Feasibility||50%||€ 50,000||6 months|
|Innovation cluster||50%||€ 150,000 per year||2 year|
|Co-financing EU||p.m.||€ 1,000,000 or € 1,620,000||duration EU-project|
|DKTI Learning by Using||TBD||TBD||TBD|
Expected time frame
- This scheme is currently closed and will not publish a call in 2023.
Follow us on LinkedIn!
This fact sheet aims to provide a quick overview of the objectives, structure and conditions of this subsidy scheme. No conclusions can be drawn from this information. Moreover, this document has no legal status.