The funding instrument Good Use of Medicnes (GGG: Goed Gebruik Geneesmiddelen) from ZonMw is a structural program that aims to optimize the use of medicine and associated health care. The grant is intended to set up research, infrastructure, knowledge utilisation and dissemination. Collaboration between public and private parties is encouraged.
- Open Round
- Complex Interventions
- Drug Rediscovery: for the repositioning of medicines.
- Early-phase project
- Follow-up phase project
- Research has to lead to a gain for clinical practice
- Implementation and applicability are important
- Broad support and collaboration are encouraged
- No constraints on size and duration
- Cofinancing is encouraged
- Round A: 7 million budget (2 for Complex Interventions); round B: 1 million budget.
Who can apply?
- Dutch research organisations.
- Dutch health care institutions with research expertise.
- Quality of content
- For round A: Relevance for practice:
- Concrete gains.
- Implementability of results.
- For round B: Relevance for clinical practice:
- Added value
This fact sheet aims to provide a quick overview of the objectives, structure and conditions of this subsidy scheme. No conclusions can be drawn from this information. Moreover, this document has no legal status.