This H2020 scheme is aimed towards achieving better health for everyone. Personalised care, especially directed towards the elderly and the development of technology, is the focus point. The scheme’s main objectives are to better understand sickness and health, and to strengthen the ability to live a healthy life for as long as possible. This can be achieved by illness prevention measures on a personal level, but also by developing improved technology to prevent and cure common diseases.
There are multiple calls with different topics, which roughly fall into the following three categories:
- Research & Innovation Actions (RIA)
- Innovation Actions (IA)
- Coordination & Support Actions (CSA).
Whilst RIA calls consist primarily of research, IA calls tend more towards implementation of activities. CSA calls promote European cooperation on special themes that benefit from an overall approach and vision.
- A minimum of 3 organisations from 3 EU countries. However, on average, applications for these schemes are large, international consortia with both academic and non-academic partners.
- Each call requires a specific combination of activities and intended impacts to which the proposed projects must contribute.
- The consortium is able to carry out the proposed project independently, utilising the expertise directly available to them.
Who Can Submit?
- University Medical Centres
- Non-governmental organisations
- Personnel costs
- Costs of materials and databases (including clinical trial costs, if requested by the call)
- Administration and dissemination costs
- Single-stage submission procedures: A complete proposal is submitted immediately.
- Two-stage submission procedures: An initial selection round will take place on the basis of a short proposal. Only selected consortia will be invited to elaborate and submit a full proposal.
- Scientific excellence
- Application and dissemination
This fact sheet aims to provide a quick overview of the objectives, structure, and conditions of this subsidy scheme. No conclusions can be drawn from this information. Moreover, this document has no legal status.