DKTI-Transport is aimed at demonstrating sustainable innovations in transport. The scheme focuses on demonstration of low-emission means of transport and alternative fuels. There is grant available for:
- Experimental development; demonstration of means of transport
- Living labs with means of transport, for testing and demonstrating means of transport
- Innovation clusters
- Co-financing EU projects
The themes chosen for this opening are as follows:
- Road transport, freight and/or passenger transport
- Infrastructure for alternative fuels
Based on your idea, we can assess whether it fits within the expected themes of 2019.
- Experimental development; demonstrations of means of transport, feasibility, innovation clusters and co-financing EU projects can be requested by individual companies or a partnership
- Living labs are only eligible if there is a partnership with at least one company.
|Type of project||Grant percentage||maximum grant||Duration|
|Experimental development||25-60%||€ 500.000||2 years|
|Living labs||25-60%||€ 2.000.000||3 years|
|feasibility||50%||€ 50.000||6 months|
|innovation cluster||50%||€ 150.000 per year||2 year|
|co-financing EU||p.m.||€ 1.000.000 or € 1.620.000 or||duration EU-project|
This fact sheet aims to provide a quick overview of the objectives, structure and conditions of this subsidy scheme. No conclusions can be drawn from this information. Moreover, this document has no legal status.