A selection of our successes:
As well as focusing our activities on specific sectors, we also cooperate in cross-sector projects related to innovative technology and product technology.
The Netherlands is one of the world’s top competing digital economies. This translates into the fact that both the Dutch business community and society are fully digital.
Consequently, both IT and the associated artificial intelligence (AI) play an important role in the development of innovative products and services. This means that IT and AI developments are prominent on the agenda of every top sector that makes use of advanced ICT opportunities.
Policy makers stimulate collaborative projects at the regional, national, and international level. These can be focused on multidisciplinary projects, or entail private-public collaborations. In addition, research and development work is also stimulated.
Themes of the Innovation and Technology Sector
- Artificial intelligence
- Inspection technology
- Laboratory analysis technology
- Sensor technology
- Earth observation technology
- Modelling technology
- Control technology
- Production technology
- Robotic technology
- Transport technology
- Traffic management technology
- IT technology (big data, algorithms, virtual reality, model-based control, security)
Relevant Grant Programmes
- WBSO, Innovation credit and the Innovation Box: for proprietary research and development
- NWO, Horizon Europe: for scientific research
- EFRO, MIT, and TKI premium: for cooperation between businesses and research institutes
- LIFE, Interreg, DEI+: for demonstration projects
- Eurostars supports international innovation projects led by innovative and R&D-driven SME’s.
Follow us on LinkedIn!