Evers + Manders, founded in 1993, provide a wide range of tailored grant consultancy services. There is a great demand for specific expertise in the field of grant consultancy. During the past 26 years, Evers + Manders has grown into a leading company with more than twenty permanent employees. From our office in Hoevelaken, we work for regional, national, and international clients in industry, science, and government.
As a trusted and established grant consultancy, Evers + Manders offers a committed and reliable service to its clients. We stand for quality and service. With extensive expertise in specific sectors, we have in-depth knowledge of the various grant programmes available to you. We participate and operate in relevant and promising networks. Moreover, we deliver excellent results in a short period of time. As a valuable partner in your grant application, we are keen to make the difference.
How Can We Help You?
At Evers + Manders, we believe in specialisation and expertise. Therefore, our organisation is geared towards specific grant programmes and areas of expertise. Our specialist knowledge and specific experiences in the field of grant consultancy will offer you the added value you can expect from us. Working together, we will increase the success rate of your grant application. For you as our client, this means the following:
- You will be assisted by a highly trained grant consultant who is familiar with your field
- You will be assigned a grant consultant who is specifically knowledgeable about the grant programmes and the sector in which you operate
- You will receive strategic advice on how the objectives of your own organisation can be aligned with the social objectives of the grant programme for which you wish to apply
- You will receive a complete advice that focuses on the grant programme, strategy, all financial aspects, and your business plan
- You will have access to our experience and our network, allowing you to tap into new knowledge and relationships that will help you achieve your goals.