In 1993, Johan Evers and Paul Manders decided to work together and service the grant consultancy market together. The need for expertise proves to be quite large, which – over the course of over twenty years – has allowed Evers + Manders grant consultants to become a leading organisation with around twenty permanent employees. Based in our office in Hoevelaken, the Netherlands, we work for regional, national and international clients from the business world and the government.
What can we do for you?
At Evers + Manders grant consultants, we believe in specialisation and expertise. We can therefore offer you the experience, added value and chance of success for an application that you expect from us. We have focused our organisation on specific grant programmes and sectors. For you, as our client, that means the following:
- You will get a highly trained grant consultant who speaks your language
- You will get a grant consultant who is familiar with the programmes and the sector in which you are active
- You will receive strategic advice on how your own organisation’s objectives can match the social objectives of the grant programme
- You will receive a complete advice that focuses on the grant programme, the technique, all financial aspects and your business plan
- You will have access to our experience and our network, which allow you to tap into new knowledge and relationships that can help you achieve your goals.
For an overview of all our activities, look under the Services heading.